Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 2

August 4, 2012
Hey Mom and Dad my prep day is on Saturdays for now and it could change over the course of my mission. I'm having a great time and I went shopping today and I bought a ton of stuff for around the apartment and things like a flash drive and i only spent 30 dollars so I know I wont go over on the budget I am given. I found that i need to talk to Grandma Mann about some family history on her side of the family and I found temple work to do for Thomas Gonyer but I need his birth date and birth place, death date, death place, marriage date, and marriage place for me to be able to do the work. I love you mom and dad I know that I can do this and I have a amazing companion. Tell everybody hi and tell Molly (his dog) I love her.  I havent gotten my name badge yet but i feel amazing inside. love you
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment