Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12, 2012

This past week I had a good time serving at the Family History Center.  On Monday, I helped someone find their ancestors that they couldn't find on their own. They were so happy that I helped them find what they were looking for. This made me feel really good and I'm looking forward to helping so many more people find their ancestors. I also served at the bishops storehouse Tuesday and Thursday. I had a fun time working with someone different than the normal person I work with. I worked at the cannery on Wednesday and had a fun time working the machine that sends the the cans from the pallets to the the line so they can be filled with food. I have never been there before. Last but not least, Friday, I got my wisdom teeth out. I have read my scriptures and prayed every morning.
~Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment