Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 25, 2012

This week I went to the Bishop's Storehouse on Monday and Tuesday. I went to the temple Wednesday morning. It was a good experience for me to be able to go do temple work for my ancestors that I found doing family history research in Salt Lake City. I love the feeling when I go to the temple I am so grateful for the temple to be close to my home. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I am so grateful for my family to be so kind to me. I also shot a pheasant on Thanksgiving morning. It tasted amazing thanks to my grandpa's smoker. I don't think I know very many missionaries that can go hunting on their mission. I love my family and I am so grateful for them and all that they do. I had an amazing week.

Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment