Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 16

Ancestral Quest will work with Family Search and soon with Family Tree. I use it now. I converted my paf file. It is so amazing and its only 30 dollars so not too bad and its a one time fee. Also family search is family tree so you can put it onto family search and then upload it to your tree. The new medicine works great. Yes I got my green package.   I am doing good and have been saying my prayers and reading my scriptures and following all of the mission rules. I learn more every day so some rules you don't know about but you learn from them. I haven't broken any rules since I have been here but I am learning new ones every day. Even the ones I learned I didnt even break. The weather has been really warm I don’t know how hot because I can’t check the weather but it was cold last night. And my new medicine is working amazing. I got Morgan’s scanned letter. I like Molly’s attitude. This week is going to be crazy because of Roots Tech. I will be working at the library in my zone till 10 pm. If you ever need to have a computer reimaged ask me because I reimaged 46 computers with linux on Friday as well as put a new sid on them also put Sophos on them all in about 8 hours. Probably less because I got interrupted a lot too so more like 5 hours. I love you Mom and Dad I have had an excellent week. I love you.
Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment