Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 23

I have had another Greatly Fantastic week. I am EXTREMELY HAPPY to hear that Molly The WALDA BEAST is doing Good and she is healthy. Tell her I love her and I miss her. I saw  Elder Duckworth now Tyler Duckworth today. It was a lot of fun being able to set up for Roots Tech. I was one of 3 young elders that got to do this. I have to take it down at 3:30 this afternoon. I have had a lot of fun this week in the library because of Roots Tech.  I have been here until 10 pm Wednesday thru Friday and I have been on my own all week in my day zone.  Because of Roots Tech all of the employees I work for are at Roots Tech working. I MISS YOU MOM & DAD & OF COURSE BUDDY & TEDDY (ie BUDDY=COLTON &TEDDY=TYLER) Let everyone know I am doing great and I have like front row seats for conference from uncle David. I am writing Morgan a letter today.  I stopped taking my new medicine because it was making me lightheaded, but other than that, I have been doing fantastic.
Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment