Saturday, May 4, 2013

May 4, 2013

I have had a great week and I got a new companion. His name is Elder Moore and he is from Rio Rancho, New Mexico near Albuquerque.  He was in my same apartment but just different companions.  We have a new Elder from Nampa and he is also in my apartment. I have had a fun time this week changing companions and I plan to stay happy and work harder than ever. I think I dislocated my thumb this week I will tell you about it next Sunday when i call you from 8 AM to 9 AM. Will that time work for you and the family. If not I don't know if I will be able to change times so we wont be able to talk so please make it work. Hopefully Molly will be awake. If she isn't she will after I'm done telling her that I love her and that there is a giant pesky squirrel on the back fence. I love you and can't wait to talk to you and the family next week. Have a great week.
Love Elder Farnsworth

1 comment:

  1. Elder Farnsworth. Saw you came back to the family history mission. President Peterson gave me a honorable release at the end of November. This is Elder K. Call. Remember me? Elder Kevin Call

    ReplyDelete