Saturday, April 27, 2013

April 27, 2013

It has been supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found a possible match to Davids 1st wife. her name is Sophie Charette here is a link attached to her name. She died before Leo was born so I don't know.  I Love the pictures of Andrew and KIA and hopefully she doesn't become a Killed In Action like his other dogs. I got some gloves for cascades because I keep cutting my hands on the sheet metal on the computers. and I sliced my thumb pretty good while I was removing the broken disposal. It wasn't on the blades, but it was on the outside metal piece.  Its healing kind of sort of. I probably should have gotten stitches but i didn't. I have been eating healthy and working out. I am working hard.
Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment