Sunday, April 21, 2013

April 20, 2013

Well I have had a good week. Could you have grandpa send me some Tri Tip steaks for my birthday?I would love them and I could cook them on the George Foreman.  I am feeling better and I found Colton some really cool pencil sharpeners. I attached the pictures. They were 3 dollars each but well worth it. One is an Apache and the other is a jet plane. I got Molly's letter and thanks for the hair. Next time could you send a whole sandwich bag full of hair. I loved her signature paw print. I love you and have a great week. I plan on having a Fantastically Amazing week. I went to the Daughters of the Utah Pioneers yesterday. Note to self - do not ever go in there at night or in the dark. Its really creepy but is so amazing. I am going back Tuesday to get some pictures of ancestors.. I love you Mom and Dad.
Love Elder Farnsworth
This is what we do at night before bed.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment