Sunday, April 21, 2013

APRIL 13, 2013

I have been doing great. I am happy to hear molly was happy to hear my letter and I love you. I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve my mission and I am being blessed for having a great attitude. I have memorized D&C 82:10 and Mosiah 3:19 so far. I have been happy and I know that this is where I am supposed to be. I broke my no soda streak this week because I was sick for 3 days and I drank a 7up to help with my stomach.  Three months with no soda. Oh well it was for a good cause. I love you and could you send me a copy of Taylor's homecoming talk? I would like to read it in ENGLISH not Spanish. I am so proud of him. How is Spencer doing? What have you been doing? Well I hope all is well and have a great week.
Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment