Friday, April 5, 2013

April 5, 2013

Elder Smith and Elder Farnsworth
Here are a few pictures of Elder Brandon’s office on April 1st actually March 28th but he saw it on April 1st “April Fool’s Day” pretty good right. He thought it was hilarious, he thought it was so funny that he did it back to the Assistants on Wednesday. But I have had a fun and crazy week. I have been so busy with work on the cascades project which is where I re image Computers to send out to family history centers across the globe. My record is 46 Computers re imaged, Sophos Security installed and put a new SID on the computer all in 7.5 hours. I have just been staying positive and I have been having a great time.

Elder Brandon's Office
April 1st

I love you so much and I would like to bear my testimony to you. I know with all my heart that The Book of Mormon is True, and that it is translated Correctly through God's power in the Hands of Joseph Smith Jr., I know that Jesus Christ Lives and I Know that he is my savior and redeemer and through the atonement all mankind can be saved. I love my family and I KNOW that they LOVE me too. I know that I am serving where I’m supposed to be serving my mission. I know that this gospel is true, AMEN.


Haircut 3 weeks ago
Could you send me some blue jeans and some different sunglasses for my birthday my sunglasses the screws come loose every other day.
Tell Tyler “Teddy” he has my Good luck at his track meet and tell him to run hard and I love him.
And Tell Colton “Buddy” Great job in his game and I am proud of him keep up the great work buddy.
Good job everyone.
Have a great Week Mom and Dad
Love Elder Farnsworth
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment