Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 15, 2013

I am doing great and I am working hard.  How is molly doing? I hope you are treating her well. I love her so much. I love you too mom and dad. I hope all is well. I have not found any more family names but I found Mary Elizabeth Thibodeau's first husband. She had several, at least 3, plus David Gonyer. So now i am trying to find Leo.
 
What does reimaging mean? putting a modified windows image so in other words Microsoft windows for family history centers. I help build the windows image and then I install it to the computer. We have a different image for each different model of computer we get. We have about 8 different models. but the good thing is we dont have to build the image for each different computer.  Its just like going through and restoring a hard drive but you do that and put a different windows image on it.
Do you have an evening assignment? yes access services. its in the Family History Library. I shelve the books that the patrons use. 
 
I'm struggling a little bit. I want to go to the lake so bad that it's now in the 100's every day now.  There will be plenty of time for that when I get back. Tell grandpa to have the boat ready for me and not winterize it until i get to go wakeboarding next fall. I met someone in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building that is from a ward where Elder Jacob Farnsworth is serving in Southern California. Also, last Saturday, I met Jessie Kate's boyfriend's dad/ bishop. I love you and thank you for your support.
I GOT UP AT OR BEFORE 6:30 AM ALL WEEK NOW I'M AT 10 DAYS

Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment