Saturday, June 22, 2013

June 22, 2013

I have had a great week and I had a amazing experience. My iPod broke and it wasn't turning on. I said a prayer to my heavenly father and he turned it on for me because when I said amen it was sitting on my desk fixed and turned on.It was amazing. I found out some sad news today that my dog isn't doing good and she is sick. I just want her to know that I love her so much and I want her to go to heaven with Misty and Dezi and play fetch and swim all she want's and chase all of the birds and squirrels she want's without being restricted by her health. If you see any squirrels before she is gone shoot them with the bb gun off the fence so she can enjoy herself one more time. I love you molly and I will miss you. I hope all is well in Boise. I am doing great but I am sad about my dog. Everything is good here in Salt Lake City. I love you guys so much and I know that you are treating my dog well. Thanks for your support.

Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment