Saturday, August 10, 2013

August 10, 2013

I am doing pretty good. I am struggling because one of my best friends on the mission got sent home this week. It is hard to understand why but I am still striving to do my best and be the best missionary I can be. I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve on a mission. It is a proselyting mission according to our new mission president who I LOVE and support in everything he says and does. I know that he is called of God. I know that times are hard in life but we need to work through those challenges. I know that I am called to serve in the FCHH Mission for a purpose and a reason that I may not know but I know one thing is that I am here to serve the Lord. I am so proud of my little brothers and their example to me. I know that they will be great missionaries someday. I hope you are all well and working hard back in Boise. I love you all. Tell Molly hi for me. I love my Waldo Beast.
Love Elder Michael Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment