Sunday, August 4, 2013

August 3, 2013

ITS MY YEAR MARK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am doing
pretty good. How is it in Boise? I'm sure the 5-0 is on their toes now
that Tyler got his permit. That is awesome dad finally got a fishing
boat. Here is the location of the GMRV: Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National
Forest, Utah. Its about 24 miles so we drive. We leave the apartments at 7 am.
How is molly my baby doing? I am working hard and plan to keep working hard. I have been struggling but I am working through it. I am also working on finishing the Book of Mormon for the 2nd time on my mission. I'm in Alma chapter 46. I am excited to see things are still going well for Tyler and his running. I love you so much and hope everything keeps going well at home.

Love Elder Michael Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment