Saturday, August 18, 2012

August 18, 2012

Answers to questions
Have you been able to go to the temple? Yes I went yesterday and it was amazing. They act out the session.
Was church better in a short sleeve shirt? Yes it was still very hot though.
Have you eaten anything good this week? Yes a lot of apples and bananas and Koolaid and noodles with Alfredo sauce.
How is the laundry going (remember - do not wash your suits) Great I did my laundry for the fourth time on my mission today.
Have you been assigned to a zone? Yes I got called to the World Wide Parton Services Mission and I am going to be answering people’s questions from all around the world. Some might not speak English but they are supposed to speak English so mostly English speaking. Love you guys and thank you for taking my dog to the river I sent you guys letters with an update. And they should be there Monday. I love you guys hope you’re having fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment