Saturday, August 11, 2012

Week 2 Update from SLC

Well, I will start off by answering a few questions my mom asked me
How was your new ward?
  It was really HOT in the building wearing a long sleeved shirt and a suit coat the whole time, other than that it was an amazing experience to get to meet alot of new people and I HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY THE WHOLE WEEK.
How was Music and the Spoken Word?
  It was really good  and its been on every Sunday since like 1940 that CRAZY. i loved it!
What have you eaten/cooked?

  Frozen Pizza Corn Dogs Cereal PB&J Roman Noodles Mac and Cheese and other stuff like that.
Tell me about your daily routine

  Well I get up at 630 am and get ready for the day and then i have to be at my zone at 730 am and then I am in training until 330 but Have an hour lunch break at 1130 and a half an hour break at 930 am and i also have an evening zone right now i have been called to the Special Projects Zone where we enter names through indexing which is fun because you get to see all of the peoples names that you are helping and their have been a few cool names that are very  interesting I do this Tuesday Wednesday And Thursday evenings.
Did you get your package?

  Yes I got my Package Thank You mom

Well my first week was successful and it was FANTASTIC I love being in this mission because it teaches you so many lifelong skills including those in Family and Church History Work. I'm very grateful that I have a great companion his name is Elder Tyler Duckworth.  My companion and I are getting along very good and we are growing in our companionship because of that. I have been growing so much spiritually and physically from my mission. I have worked out at least an hour each day. I can't go running right now because my muscles are still sore from my last wake boarding run but I am still able to lift weights and build upper body strength. Speaking of upper body strength I am ranked second in the mission for arm wrestling championship of our mission. The guy in first is huge. I love you guys keep up the good work and take Molly to the river for me. Thanks.
I'd like to bear my testimony that I know that this church is true and that The Book of Mormon is True and I know that it was translated correctly by the Prophet Joseph Smith. I know that Jesus Christ Lives. I know that a mission is where every young man should be at my age. I know that my family loves my and I love them Tremendously. I know that President Thomas S. Monson is the leader of the church as prophet seer and revelator.
I love you guys.
Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment