Saturday, September 15, 2012

I have been struggling these past couple of weeks and my mom has helped me so much through her inspiration to help me get through these tough times. I love her for that and I know that she wasn't teaching Chapter 17 of George Albert Smith on accident last week. It was for many reasons and one was to help me through a tough time and maybe others. I know that I read it for a reason too.  I read that chapter and it is on faith and the 1st quote in there says, "Faith is a gift from the Lord through which the righteous are empowered to do remarkable things." This really helped me to get through my challenges because through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, man can do remarkable things. I love my parents so much and I'm very grateful for my faithful companion. I have had a better week than last and I seem more happy. I love you mom and dad. Thank you everyone for your support.
Love Elder Farnsworth
Elder Duckworth ~ Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment