Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24, 2012

I’m sorry the update came so late but I ran out of time on Saturday. I had a great week last week and I got to go to the temple with my cousin Elder Spencer Salinas,my Aunt Lauralyn and my Uncle Marc.  I had a great experience and this time I wasn’t shooting the animals off the walls, pretty sure that is a good thing. I am so happy for him and his choice to serve a mission and am so grateful for his example to me and all of the cousins. I cannot wait for general conference it will be amazing just like the link that I found in the Thibedeau family line that goes clear back to the year 310 A.D. I have found out that I am so much happier when I follow all of the mission rules, so yes mom, I am following all of them. I have had a great week and I can’t wait until Thursday to do Family History work. I love all of you and I am so grateful for all of your support.
Love, Elder Farnsworth

Elder Farnsworth & Elder Salinas


Here is my letter to President Peterson this week too:
 
And it came to pass that I Elder Farnswoth was having a great time doing research for my family. And now I Elder Farnsworth came to the land of the Family History Library 3rd Floor and I had a dream that Elder Burgess was helping me with my family history work in that land. For I Elder Farnswoth arrived in the land of the Family history library 3rd floor and I met a nice man by the name of Elder Burgess and he pointed me towards the Book Section of the Land of Maine. I then found my family line that went back to 300 A.D. Amen.
In other words I have had a great week.
Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment