Saturday, September 1, 2012

September 1, 2012

I have had a great week and have had a few amazing experiences. First I have been happy all week and have found a lot of different things on ancestry.com about the Gonyer side of the family.  I have had money stolen from me and just let it go because I knew that they needed it more that me.  I couldn't do anything to convince them to confess and every time I tried they lied to me.  I love my parents for suffering through that all the years with what I did and took from them.  I know that they love me and that is all that matters.
I love my companion and I have had a great week of study.  I started to read Our Search for Happiness.  I love it so far and there are a ton of great analogy's in that book that have helped me a ton. I love my family and are realizing that they have helped more than I could ever imagine that I could to with my own kid someday. I love them so much for sticking with it in tough times.
I love you mom and dad and all of my brothers Andrew, Tyler, and last but not least Colton.
Tyler I'm so proud of you for running about 9 miles in 70 minutes. That is amazing. I love all of you and hope for another great week.
Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment